This Song Has No Title
Elton John Bernie Taupin
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (1973)
- Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding (11:09)
- Candle In The Wind (3:50)
- Bennie And The Jets (5:23)
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (3:13)
- This Song Has No Title (2:23)
- Grey Seal (4:00)
- Jamaica Jerk-Off (3:39)
- I've Seen That Movie Too (5:59)
- Sweet Painted Lady (3:54)
- The Ballad Of Danny Bailey (1909-34) (4:23)
- Dirty Little Girl (5:00)
- All The Girls Love Alice (5:09)
- Your Sister Can't Twist (But She Can Rock 'n' Roll) (2:42)
- Saturday Night's All Right (For Fighting) (4:57)
- Roy Rogers (4:07)
- Social Disease (3:42)
- Harmony (2:46)
Tune me in to the wild side of life,
I'm an innocent young child sharp as a knife;
Take me to the garrets where the artists have died,
Show me the courtrooms where the judges have lied.
Let me drink deeply from the water and the wine,
Light coloured candles in dark dreary mines;
Look in the mirror and stare at myself,
And wonder if that's really me on the shelf.
And each day I learn just a little bit more,
I don't know why but I do know what for;
If we're all going somewhere, let's get there soon,
Oh this song's got no title, just words and a tune.
Take me down alleys where the murders are done,
In a vast high-powered rocket to the core of the sun;
Want to read books in the studies of men
Born on the breeze and die on the wind.
If I was an artist who paints with his eyes,
I'd study my subject and silently cry,
Cry for the darkness to come down on me,
For confusion to carry on turning the wheel.